b.social is looking for a new Cook to join our dream team. This role will start in early September and has the potential to be full-time.
We are a neighbourhood taproom & eatery, with brewery on site, perfecting beers and non-beers amongst the mountains and the lakes.
Key responsibilities include:
– Food prep
– manage a section during service
– consistent preparation of meals during service
– quality control
– monitoring stock levels
– kitchen cleanliness and hygiene
Staff benefits include:
– a rad team with a healthy work/life balance
– no early mornings
– genuine growth and development opportunities
– a staff reward program across all four of the Dropping Inn venues
– accommodation support if needed
Kitchen experience is preferred but attitude is the key! If you are a team player, are energetic and hardworking, please apply via the website or drop us an email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re keen to chat!